Friday, March 29, 2013

Squirrel trapped in feeder - bird cage used as feeder

I think this may have been the first time this squirrel visited my yard.  Or, it just had a panic attack and forgot how he entered the cage/feeder!  It was going around and around inside the cage - I could hear it inside the house.  Poor dumb squirrel!  The birds fly in and out all day.  The bottom is finally rusting on this one and my garage sale searches have not offered a replacement cage yet.  Anyone have bird cages collecting dust in your garage?  I'd love to take them off your hands.   Check back later for a video link.  It is uploading to the YouTubes right now.  Click here to watch video


1 comment:

  1. That was fun! Maybe he'll come back and snoop around again since he got away.

    Beautiful gardens.

    ReplyDelete