Sunday, October 7, 2012

Undisclosed location in the South of Spain

I had the incredible fortune of being able to stay on the beach for almost a week during my visit to Espana.  It is like a dream now when I look back at the photos.  The first photo is the home where I stayed.  (beautiful green awning!)  The next photos were shot from the roof of the home.  We walked down a path along the side of the home and the Mediterranean Sea and the beach is RIGHT THERE!
Southern view from rooftop.  There is one home between this one and the beach. 
 Mountains to the north - behind the home.
 Self-portrait. Southern view from rooftop.
 Sunset on my last night there.
My last day at the beach.  Storms were rolling in and the sea was a little rough.  It was totally 'flat' the first few days.  Warm water.  Deserted beach a 3 minute walk away.  Was I dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment