Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HAIR on broadway and again at Demens Landing!

HAIR three times in less than 2 weeks! If you read my blog you know that a few of us went to the local production of hair a while back. Well, last week I was in NJ and took the opportunity to go to the city and see the broadway production with my cousin Beth.
Sunday night I took Bailey to the last performance of the local production in St. Pete. People think I'm crazy (I'm crazy, you're crazy, we're all crazy, let's shake on it) but it is one of my favorite plays and the movie is in the watch-every-6-months-or-so-rotations. I think I am a reincarnated flower child... or maybe I was a Vietnam sacrifice reincarnated and am here to live the life that was totally stolen from me?
That's Imitation Elsie waiting to get into the theatre....

No comments:

Post a Comment