Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cage the Elephant, State Theater, St. Pete FL 05/14/10

Last Friday I took Bailey and Jessica to see Cage the Elephant. Very high energy show. If you like the band's music, take the time to go see them live. They are from Bowling Green, KY and were originally known as "Perfect Confusion." How appropriate. We girls had a blast and just watching him twirl around made me tired. He was in constant motion.
This is his first crowd surf:
Adorable Bailey during the show:
After the show. His sweat has dried somewhat.
Immediately after the show. I look like a deer in headlights. Self portrait taken as he exited the back of the club. He crowd surfed his way out and I happened to be at the back. I stayed up front most of the show. He was totally wet from sweat. So wet that after he hugged me I was sweaty too. I'll never wash that shirt. LOL

One video I shot - opening song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHqp-HSNZjw

No comments:

Post a Comment