Saturday, October 3, 2009

Roller skating with Emily and Tracy


Today we went to the rink to test our skills. I haven't skated in years and I'm taking the compliment given by Tracy Ann "you are doing good!" I didn't fall once but had to take breaks now and then. Either my feet hurt or I was so hot my glasses fogged. Seriously. What a workout.
We went 1/2 hour early for the lesson session. It was totally worth the extra $2 to have the rink to ourselves. Well, there were two toddlers and one little guy there and eventually a couple of adults but it was like we had our own place. The guy teaching was nice and gave us good tips.
Tracy shot this great video of Emily before we were busted for having electronic equipment on the rink:
I'm looking forward to the next time.... LIZ...get ready!
Anyone else wanna join us? Saturday 12:30 - 3:30 for $7 total. We left around 2pm. We were tired and hungry!
Can anyone say Five Guys?

1 comment:

  1. We must have had some rollerskating birthdays back in grade school, I'll have to see what photos my Mom has when I go visit my folks at the end of the month.

    For my 40th birthday I threw myself two parties - the requisite nighttime cocktail party and an afternoon at the roller rink. :-)

    ReplyDelete