Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just say NO to Facebook!

At first, I really liked FB. I embraced all that it was (except for the games, quizzes, polls, etc.).
I friended friends and I de-friended some who were not truly friends. I am happy with the renewed friendships with peeps all over the country and from my childhood.

I will miss reading all about their escapades and various states of being. Hopefully they will keep in touch via email, snail mail, and phone.

Sometimes I wish I could go totally off the grid but I know that is not possible... I'm addicted to the internet and all that it offers. That's the first step, correct?

3 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Ellie. (Hi, Ellie.) I am a Facebook addict. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to get facebook jacked directly into my brain, ala the Matrix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step away from the FB. It is bad, very, very bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete