Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Boobie Card

Here’s a card I made for the husband of a good friend. I had a different card made but I rcvd this idea from her: “make one with boobies” LOL well, I just so happen to have a stamp that fit that order.
With no offense meant to anyone…. Here’s the card… (inside sentiment: Make A Wish!)
Cardstock: SU RR, PT White, black, DCWV glitter stack
Markers: black, copic markers. RR, CC
New SU silver star brad
glue
Stickles (of course!)
Stamp: Just for Fun - - - purchased used a while back for a couple of $$. Weird thing about this stamp is that the chick is holding a paintbrush and there is a can of paint sitting next to her. I used a black marker and the ‘huff’ method to ink only the rubber I wanted…. I don’t understand the painting in your underwear idea of the entire stamp but…anyhoo, I think the card came out oh-so-sleazy and I love the card and stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog! There's something there waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete