Sunday, December 3, 2023

KDP account

Hello,
I'm hoping someone will communicate with me about my KDP account that was terminated by mistake.
I've been patiently waiting for a response and instructions on what I can do to get my account reinstated.
Please advise on next steps. I would like to get my small business back on track. I miss being creative with KDP as my partner.
Sincerely,
Shelley Renee Perfect
>
>> On Nov 28, 2023, at 8:37 AM, Shelley Renee Perfect <sperfect@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello!
>> Just checking to see if my account has been updated.
>> I provided the photo license previously.
>> Please advise what further steps I need to follow to continue with my KDP journey. I look forward to getting back into the business with you.
>> Thank you,
>> Shelley Perfect
>>
>>>> On Nov 20, 2023, at 2:27 PM, Kindle Content Review <kindle-content-review+500Dp00000CxhZTIAZ@kdp-support.amazon.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We received the information you submitted for the following book(s):
>>>
>>> Don't Limit Your Challenges Challenge Your Limits 5" x 8" Notebook : Portion of Proceeds Benefit Animal Rescue
>>> Shelley Renee Perfect (AUTHOR)
>>> PRI-45QTR625ZC1
>>>
>>> We need some additional time to review everything. We'll be in touch within 5 business days. We appreciate your patience.
>>>
>>> Thanks for using Amazon KDP
>>>
>>> Pedro Josue
>>> Amazon Content Review Team

No comments:

Post a Comment