Saturday, March 14, 2015

Thursday Night at the Troubador

So bonehead me didn't take one photo.   Pat, Carole, Jimmy, and Annette met us at Earls Court train station and walked us to this wonderful club the Troubador.  There is a bar at street level but downstairs through a somewhat hidden door is the music club.  It has been there since 1954 and has hosted many artists who went on to become names you would recognize.  Tonight we saw three acts and had a fun time.  I shared my mike sell's pretzels and we had a few beers.  I have wonderful friends in London that I've met through our mutual love of music.  I am blessed. 

This Troubador in LA (opened 1957) was a copy of the London club.  Check out Wikipedia if interested.  

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubadour,_London

No comments:

Post a Comment