Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm So Glad We're Friends card, one is nice, six are mediocre

 I made this one first and really liked it.
 Then I cut everything for six more.  Well, I made the green background paper a little too large but thought it would be ok.   Obviously I was wrong.   My pea-brain didn't think about the tall sentiment stamp.  I had to stamp over the dang embellishment.  Oh well.  I will be fine.  It has to be; I have six of 'em. Haha  
Note: isn't it weird how the green paper looks in the second photo?  The first photo is representative of the true color.  Not sure what happened to the second photo.  Weird iPad camera I guess.  Shot under exact same circumstances seconds apart.
inside of the card:
  Wonder what is next?   Stay posted for more cards.... Hopefully I keep my mojo!

No comments:

Post a Comment