Saturday, January 26, 2013

Daisy - way up high! And Elsie dental report

She's settled in and still recognizes me. She came down from here and went to her food bowl so I could pet her while she ate. I didn't let her follow me outside this time when I was ready to leave. Last time she followed me to the car and I cried and cried. This time I was a little better. She has lost more weight but that is to be expected in Kitty Hospice.

I also took Elsie to the vet today for a tooth extraction. Putting her out with happy gas was very stressful for me. The waking up of Elsie was even worse. I will probably have nightmares. I didn't know they acted so .... Frightful .... When waking. I'm so very much against dental cleanings for dogs but I guess I have to rethink because he said this is just one of many that will have to be extracted if I don't get her teeth cleaned. I also don't want her suffering with a toothache like she did the last two days. I thought she had pulled a muscle or something because she was acting weird and whimpering. Well, I finally figured out it was her loose front tooth that was making her lethargic and unhappy. So I guess next month she will go in for her first cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment