Friday, April 6, 2012

Coral snake in my garden today... and the stuff that does not bother it at all

This was a brand new can of wasp spray that I showered on a nasty (but beautiful) coral snake slinking through my yard. If you don't like to see snakes, don't scroll. Close this window now. I need a snake wrangler to stay at my house for a few days and remove (translation: KILL) a few critters. I'm a prisoner here!

BTW, wasp spray doesn't do anything except make a snake mad. Thank goodness the stuff shoots a long distance because I didn't want to get close but dang... all it did was piss him off. He was trying to get to the neighbor's yard. I'm totally on board with that - get on out of here - but he couldn't fit his fat head through. Any suggestions on what to spray on snakes? Gas? I hope this isn't a 'she' snake who just deposited some eggs here. Sigh. I guess it is time to move to a high-rise. Potty pads for the girls. No, I wasn't as close as it appears. I used the ZOOM lens silly!



No comments:

Post a Comment