Friday, May 20, 2011

Paul Thorn at the Orange Peel in Asheville with the Greencards

Last weekend I travelled to Asheville to visit Rocky, Jean, and Kerrie. Liz went along and Vikki drove south from Cincinnati and completed the ensemble. As an added bonus, I was fortunate to hang out with one of my favorite groups, the Paul Thorn Band.

The boys enjoying mom's cookies. Thanks to Vikki for transporting the goods from Dayton.





We made a new friend, David Guerra from NYC. He was walking by the OP and stopped. We started talking, he didn't have a ticket, I had a few extra... he bought one and the rest is history. Another PTB fan! Nice meeting you David.
When the Greencards come to your town, do yourself a HUGE favor and take the time to see this incredible band. High energy, exceptional musicians, and a lot of fun to watch. I hope they make it to Tampa soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment