Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Annie and the charger. . . Anyone have one they need to sell?

Annie is such a good puppy. Look at that face. How could one resist?
She obviously has many toys from which to choose.... as well as unlimited bully sticks (organic of course!) and an occasional steak or rib bone to satisfy that puppy urge to chew.However, she discovered the blackberry charger (a universal charger, I just happen to need this style for my phone) and look at the results. I'm not mad or upset, it is my fault that it was within her reach. However.... this is/was the only wall charger I have/had... I can go buy one or quickly get one on ebay. But if you are like me, you have this drawer of old electronic cords, adapters, and other unknown thingys that you can't throw out just yet. If you find yourself in this position with an extra wall charger with the metal thingy as shown in the photo below, I'd be glad to pay for it and shipping to get it from your junk drawer to my blackberry.

Just in case you are wondering how is SHELLEY GOING SURVIVE WITHOUT HER LINK TO THE WORLD .... fear not... I can charge via usb and the computer but that will not help when I'm traveling or otherwise away from SHELLEY'S OTHER LINK TO THE WORLD! If you read this and you know me and can help me out, send me an email, text, or call. If you are reading this and you don't know me but want to send me some charger love, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll make payment arrangements. THANKS in advance if you are my saviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment