Friday, November 19, 2010

Paul-A-Palooza weekend . . . Paul Thorn Band, September 2010

I realized a few days ago that I had not blogged one of the big events that occurred in September!

What a fun weekend we had with Paul Thorn, Michael Graham, Jeffrey Perkins, Ralph Friedrichson, and Billy Hinds..... the Paul Thorn Band. Sheli, Ellen, Kathleen, and John arrived and the party began.

It all started in Orlando with a great show at the Social. We clowned around in the photo booth, drank a little tequila, and danced the night away. Unfortunately I don't have any photos from that exciting evening.

Friday night Paul played solo at Skipper's Smokehouse. We had a pre-show catered party for Paul and the band. I believe we had about 25 people for that dinner. My photos aren't the greatest and a few peeps are missing due to over-exposed shots. But I had lots of fun with Tracy, Sharon, Mark, Michelle, Bailey, Joni, Dan, Cheryl, Gary, Vicki, Adam, Liz, Scott, Sheli, Ellen, Kathleen, John, Paul, Ralph, Michael, Billy, Jeffrey.... and gee, I can't remember! Paul getting some feedback from the crowd.

Shelley, Vicki, and Gary.
Oh yeah, I had a cake made with the image of his latest CD. He really liked the cake!

He's obviously really listening to someone else and has no idea I am over his shoulder.

A few of use before the feeding began. I love Ralph's Napoleon Dynamite pose! Love ya Ralph.

Cute, Cute, Cute Bailey. Shelley and Cheryl below:
Sheli Marie, Shelley Renee, and Bailey. The girls.
Paul on stage at Skipper's.
Another cute shot of Miss Bailey.
Paul on stage, again. :)
Paul makes it known that he loves Spam, Yoo-Hoo, moon pies, and other junk food...including Cracker Jack. Fans always bring him something... this show he was given a bag of CJ. He couldn't wait... he had to rip it open and see his prize. He was disappointed in the prize but loved the gift of CJ.
This is one of my fav weird pics. My camera settings were not correct so few of my pics look good. However, I love this pic of the group. Paul is in total focus while everyone else is blurred. I thought it was kinda cool.
Saturday night was the final show of the Paul Trifecta. At the Ritz in Ybor City Paul played (along with about 10 other bands) for the wmnf.org birthday bash.

Jeffrey behind the drums:
Paul and Elsie

Shelley and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment