Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey friends, do you have a few dollars to help the hounds? I'm collecting for the Parade of Greys

It's time for the 4th Annual Parade of Greys... a walkathon to benefit retired and rescued greyhounds!
Saturday, 2/20/10, From 10:00am-1:00pm
Al Lopez Park, Shelter # 315
4810 North Himes Avenue, Tampa, FL 33614

Rain or shine, come enjoy a one mile walk, fellowship with other greyhound lovers, and learn more about the different groups that work tirelessly to find homes for retired racing greyhounds!

Click the link to make a paypal donation to GREAT - Greyhound Rescues and Adoption of Tampa Bay.

http://www.great-greyhound.org/Forms/Parade_of_Greys_Individual_Pledge.htm

This is Elsie's cousin Dice. He'll be at the walk along with many other beautiful retired racers.

I know the majority of my blog readers are out of town and cannot come join the festivities. However, you can still help by sponsoring us walkers. Any amount helps. We take dollars, checks, coins, and even paypal.

To make a donation via paypal, click the link:

http://www.great-greyhound.org/Forms/Parade_of_Greys_Individual_Pledge.htm

The following form will appear and after you complete the info, you will be directed to the paypal site to complete your transaction. It takes just a couple of minutes and your support goes a long way in helping our efforts.


You must indicate the name of the walker in the pledge form. Follow the example above or simply type LIZ and your funds will be credited to our team.

http://www.great-greyhound.org/Forms/Parade_of_Greys_Individual_Pledge.htm

If you want to send a check, send me an email and I'll give you my address. Many thanks in advance for any amount you contribute.

3 comments:

  1. I just made my donation. Wish I could walk too, but I gotta work. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://roostershamblin.wordpress.com/ would you please spend a few minutes reading my blog. I have been raising more than 50 breeds of chickens 40 years.

    ReplyDelete