Friday, April 10, 2009

Paul Thorn weekend .. Canal Street and the South Gate House


Friday, April 3, 2009 I travelled to Ohio to spend a few days with the family and also to see the Paul Thorn Band at the Canal Street Tavern. We had 10 in our group with 6-8 more in a second group - Tracy's friends.
Our group: Mom, John, Scott, Kathy, Sean, Adam, Brian, Tracy, Vikki,.....and....... ME :)
What a terrible picture of Tracy and me. We were giving instructions to the picture taker. Oh well. Mom and Vik look grreat.
This is a better version of the pic above! I'm sure Tracy prefers this version. I know I do.

I got kinda sweaty dancin' around. Gotta love Paul!

Vikki came to the show and we had fun both before and after. We even stopped by old Grill's Tavern in Trotwood, Ohio.
Shelley, Vikki, and Tracy... self-portrait.
Tracy and the boys
Adam, Tracy, Brian, and Sean
Tracy, Sean, and Vikki
Sunday night Tracy and I went to Covington, KY to see Paul again. Paul performed solo this show and it was truly an experience. About three songs in he took off his boots 'cause his fee-et got hot. (my best PT imitation)
Shelley's attempt at an artsy shot. Paul painted that sign. :)
Paul usually has a straight face in pics but I think I see a tiny little grin here.
Thanks Paul for two wonderful shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment