Sunday, May 25, 2008

Card Making Fool


Hi all, I'm feeling like I've abandoned my hobby lately. So, I decided this weekend would be a card-making weekend. I'm doing OK so far but want to get so much more done! I'm so hard on myself. Anyhoo, here's a few samples. They need inside sentiments and then they are D.O.N.E. I got started on the monochrome due to making Aunt Carole's birthday (card above). I CASED her card from a magazine but when you compare the pic to my card....they aren't really very similar. I found a short stack of B&W paper and my goal was to USE ALL OF IT. Well, there is still A LOT of paper in that stack and I think I have about 25 cards. Also, I was trying to use some metal that I've had forever.... like pink rivets... I'm trying to eliminate my stash of rivets. Brads are much more Shelley-User-Friendly.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of them Shelley.... the b&w and a punch of color looks so nice :o) Great way to use up your stash too... that's what I need to do :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so your Mother's daughter.

    ReplyDelete