Wednesday, June 6, 2012

No trip to Memphis is complete without visting Graceland

 Yes, I've been there multiple times and I will go (at least a drive-by to write on the wall) whenever I'm in town.  I think it may be the only tradition I have in my life. (aside from house cleaning and going to work of course)







 I love to write on the wall.  I think they thought I was crazy.  I am crazy.  I know it and am OK with it.

Going downstairs via the mirrored hall.  Yes, mirrors on walls and ceilings.   



Jessica in the Jungle Room.  Since I can't get this new format of this dumbass blogger to work... won't let me add text above the pic of Jess....  Scroll up one photo and that mirror is in the Jungle Room too.  Since I can't make this damn blogger work and I've spent 30 minutes on something that should have taken 5, i'm a little irritated.  The photos are not in order any longer.  Next is another photo of us at the historical marker (was originally with the others above).  Then, you see Joni in the kitchen and finally the photo of the mirror as already mentioned above.  I'm so over blogger.  I guess it is time to actually PAY for a website with REAL editing features.


No comments:

Post a Comment