Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lincoln Center, Columbus Circle, and a couple of free drinks

We spotted this written on the street on our way to the train station!

We took the train to Lincoln Center and looked in the windows and enjoyed the fountain.
This is our last evening in the city and we are tired but don't really want to leave. There is so much to see and do. I'd love to live here for about 3 months. I'd probably still not see everything but I'd whittle the to-do list more. This trip I was able to cross many things off that list - and added more. It is a list-in-progress for sure. I love the city and can't wait to go back.

After we returned to the hotel, I used my coupon for 2 free drinks that was given to me upon check-in. You have to be 21 to go in a bar in NYC (just learned this!) and they thought Bailey was of age until I ordered her a diet coke. She went next door to buy us some snackie cakes and I decided to just do a double shot of tequila, quick and easy, and then we headed to the room for our nightly 20 minute shower (not really but seemed like it and felt so good), packing, and planning our next day. What's next? We head to JFK and rent a car and go someplace I've wanted to see for many years. . . . The Hamptons.





No comments:

Post a Comment